Thursday 3 February 2011

Welcome!




Welcome one and all!  

After months of planning and preparation the Urban Cookie blog is finally here! 

Firstly a little about me.  Ive always been a girly girl (despite climbing trees in my youth!) and Im forever on the lookout for something different.  When I finally found 'kawaii' it opened up a whole new world for me.  

This is when I first decided to try and make some kawaii jewellery for myself as a hobby.  I enjoyed this so much that I found myself making more and more pieces of jewellery.  One thing lead to another and before I knew it I had created the Urban Cookie jewellery label.

For those that don't know, kawaii is Japanese for cute.  Many follow it as a fashion culture, a bit like a 'Goth' or 'Emo'

 I would really like to share with you my girly world of cuteness.  I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment